Friday, March 9, 2007

Gimmie Your Stuff!

Hi-

I live in San Francisco, California. I want your stuff. I will give you mine.

I don't have pictures to accompany this post, as I don't have any stuff just yet. I also like the idea of a trade sight-unseen, as the surprise seems like part of the fun of a swap like this. So if there is someone out there who is comfortable doing a no-pre-pic swap, I'm open to that idea. Items I will include in my package are:

Locally produced crafts and zines
Books and Magazines
Candies/Snacks
Crafting items (like ribbon, fabric, paper)
Comics
Oddities
Toys
Homemade stuffed animal (a hobby of mine is designing and sewing little creatures!)
Surprises!

I would love to trade for similar items, but am also interested in random swaps.

xoxo-

Andyjean

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I'm Agnetha from Sweden. I would love to do a swap with you! Please contact me at: gummibears@spray.se

Anonymous said...

hey there. this is Lizzy from Singapore. I would love to do some kinda random swapmajig with you. :) hit me back. tan.lizzy@gmail.com

Vickie said...

Hiya are you still interested in doing swaps? If so leave me a comment on my blog with your e-mail address(don't worry I won't publish it!)
Vickie